Saturday, December 20, 2008

www.rahlaap.com going live!!!

Hi Everybody!!!!!!!!!

A BIGGGGGGG SORRRRY for not updating my blog so long.. I was really held up with things and also apprehensive on whether ppl would read it :P but i find so many comments and i really am happy to see so much action here..


First of all a good news.. im a step closer to finishing up my Hindi/Tamil Album. I have launched my website - http://www.rahlaap.com/. It is named after my band (duo of Aalaap Raju and myself Rahul Nambiar). Pls note I have done this website on my own and its a STATIC website as of now.. The action there has still not started.. ive just put some info on us and our work. We will soon get to work and make it a really lively site so that musicians and non musicians can intereact with each other, collaborate etc.! It'll be a lot of fun and a never before kind of a thing!! So pls hold on!! :)))

A Biggggggggggg thanks to all those who wrote their comments. I want you guys to just go to my website and send me a message through our website http://www.rahlaap.com/ (Contact us) so that I add you email address for future mailers on updates and news!! :) Trust me we'll be making it more exciting and I will start blogging LOT more often - not only music but on various other things that we go thru in our life... and yes it wont be boring ;)

Cheerrrssss and Love you All!!!!

Rahul Nambiar

PS: Meanwhile any web geeks out there who would want to work with us to get this website up, running and yes def make it very exciting, do contact me :)

6 comments:

Unknown said...

ALL THE VERY BEST TO THE BOTH OF U....May "RAHLAAP" be a superhit...

Priya said...

Hey guys ..wish u ppl all d best for "RAHLAAP"...u guys sud rockkkkkkkkkkkk and thru ur albums try to convey some message to the society.......

AparnaRajeshkumar said...

wishing u to walk in success ...

deepu said...

Its nice dude,but dont say that its static its DYANMIC,you are doing site in Wordpress CMS and also your are using http://woothemes.com.And please clean up the frond page mess.You can do all from admin area,just drag and drop widgets on sidebar and edit the setting in theme panel....rock this website.....Wish you all the best...i end up in this blog while searching for the singer who sand the
Adada Mazhada.........

raviteja said...

Hello Rahul sir,
I am fan of your songs,

I recently listend your song in
Brindavanam...

"oopirage badhante" Song,,,
You sang with gr8 emotion..
When I am listen that song I am unable to stop visulazing my girl friend...

You rocked it sir....

I am expecting more songs like this from you....

Anonymous said...

hi rahul nambr iyar you songs very intrested my wishes for you..........................................................................................................................................................yours ,
brother
krish